To ensure your reservation, we suggest you make a reservation online prior to your requested rental time. We will have limited walk-in hours for reservations Friday- Sunday. Online reservations can be made via our online reservation form.
Online reservations should be made at least two hours in advance of the rental pickup time. Weekend reservations need to be made by 4 pm on Friday afternoon. You can also reach us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not feeling well, have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, or any other COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. Please also stay home if you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days. We are happy to reschedule your reservation. Customers will be required to wear masks while interacting with IBR staff. Whenever possible, we are asking that waivers be filled out in advance and emailed back to us. Once you contact IBR through our online form, you can expect an email and/or phone call response.
ENHANCED PRECAUTIONARY PROCEDURES
Staff will be required to wear masks during all customer interactions. We have enhanced cleaning procedures for before and after your biking experience: all surfaces of the bike will be cleaned, helmets will be washed and recirculated after 3 days of drying time. Pens, credit machines, etc. will be disinfected after every use.
We are excited to be working with you again and will do our best to keep you, our staff, and our community safe.
To make a reservation, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include the number of bikes you wish to reserve, as well as the dates you would like to rent. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation and to collect your deposit. Please wait until you have a reservation confirmation before you arrive to start your rental.
You can also submit general questions and requests through this form.
Ithaca Bike Rental
1 James L. Gibbs Drive
Ithaca, New York 14850
Major Credit Cards, Cash and Checks accepted. Deposits can be made over the phone or in person.
Hours of operation (September 1 - October 31).
Walk-in and online reservations: Friday – Sunday, 11am – 7pm
• Walk-ins are subject to availability. It is always best to reserve a bike ahead of time to guarantee availability.
• Please make your reservation at least two hours in advance of the time you wish to pick your bike(s) up via our online form.
• Reservations prior to our open hours are possible based on staff availability.
• We will not allow bikes to go out after 6 pm. If we do not have any reservations, we close at 6pm.
• Weekday reservations are possible but are dependent upon staff availability. Please check in with staff.
• We ask that morning reservations be made by 5 pm the day before; If made after that time, please wait to receive a confirmation before you come in.
• If you are more than 30 minutes late for your reservation (without notice), we will cancel your reservation.
A staff member will respond to your inquiry in the morning on our next business day. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We will be closed when raining, snowing or under 50 degrees.
From State Route 13 North: take the Stewart Park exit toward Stewart Park (just north of Ithaca) and look for the Ithaca Youth Bureau/Ithaca Bike Rental signs on your right. From State Route 13 South: take the Stewart Park exit toward Stewart Park (just north of Ithaca), turn right at the stop and look for the Ithaca Youth Bureau/Ithaca Bike Rental signs on your left. From Route 34 (near the Visitors Center), turn towards Stewart Park and look for the Ithaca Youth Bureau/Ithaca Bike Rental signs on your right: